This series on “current advances in treatment of peri-implantitis” is edited by Dr. Ole T. Jensen, University of Utah, School of Dentistry, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
Ole T. Jensen
Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Utah, School of Dentistry, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Ole Jensen is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon with academic appointments at the University of Utah, University of Michigan and Hebrew University. He lectures widely on the subject of bone graft reconstruction and the use of dental implants. He is co-founder of Clearchoice Dental Implant Centers in the United States, the world leader in All-on-4 therapy. Dr. Jensen has published 75 articles and edited 6 books, the newest the third edition of The Sinus Bone Graft. He is 2015 recipient of the Branemark Award from the Academy of Osseointegration.
- Maintenance of osseointegration
- Peri-implantitis in All-on-4 treatment
- Peri-implantitis: microbial etiology, the effect of periodontitis at the time of implant place-ment and on the occurrence and progression of peri-implant disease
- Reducing Risk factors for peri-implantitis
- Peri-implantitis and rough surface implants
- Zygomatic Implant strategies to reduce risk of peri-implantitis
- Peri-implantitis treatment in the esthetic zone
- Treatment of Peri-implantitis with moderate bone loss
- Shape memory attachment to prevent peri-implantitis
- Implant Retreatment after- severe alveolar bone loss from peri-implantitis
- Platform bone switch to enhance sub-papillary bone preservation
- Bacterial micro-leakage a factor in peri-implantitis
- Antimicrobial surface treatment of titanium
- The zero bone loss concept
The series “current advances in treatment of peri-implantitis” was commissioned by the editorial office, Frontiers of Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine without any sponsorship or funding. Ole T. Jensen served as the unpaid Guest Editor for the series.